Thursday, October 1, 2009

The shoes

I've been such a slack blogger - my PhD is heating up for one thing. But first the shoes! They're sky high, though the picture doesn't really depict it because of the angle of the shoe on it's side. It has a silver heel! And they're black, which means I can wear them again and again.


That is, of course, assuming my body doesn't hate me after the big day!

Because I had an ankle injury this year, I'm planning on having another pair of shoes for the reception.
I nearly bought the shoes (above) in red, but the red didn't match our bridesmaid dresses... it's a shame. I kind of had my heart set on red shoes poking out from under my white dress, but black is a good enough substitute. I wore white shoes for my first wedding and have never worn them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment