Thursday, July 23, 2009

The veiled bride

I've been trying to decide about whether to wear a veil. I think I'll regret it if I don't wear a birdcage veil, but I know my girl doesn't actually like them - she thinks they're kind of weird. I'm working on the fact that once she sees me all dressed up, she'll love it. Fingers crossed, eh?!

I have three I'm deciding between... Cast your vote, please?

OPTION ONE:
Example

OPTION TWO:
Example

OPTION THREE:
Example

Which do you prefer? I'm inclined to go with option one, but think Option 3 might be good if Bride-to-be is worried about my face being too covered.... And option 2 is a great price.

3 comments:

  1. Can't see the pics! :( Must be my firewall. I try to remember to come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like option 3, shows more face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #1. It's prettier and heck, it's see through! :)

    ReplyDelete