Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cutting the cake

We had our engagement party on Saturday night, but I haven't the time to post about that right now. I plan to over the next day or two. One of the highlights of my night, however, was cutting our engagement cake.

Maybe with this memory in mind, I have spoken to the baker about our wedding cake today. We're planning a tier of cupcakes, with a cake on top, and a cake topper. We only need to order it a few weeks prior to the event, apparently, however we plan to go to the wedding destination in a couple of months, so will probably try to meet with the baker - we don't know how much it costs at the moment, and it would be good to have an idea of budget.

I picked up my dress on Saturday, as well. So almost everything in planned now, with just my makeup to go, invitations, and bonboniere. But most importantly is Bride-to-be's outfit. She'll be wearing pants - in white or ivory - along with some kind of waistcoat and shirt.

Our bonbonierie/favours are the next item to be planned I think as we're still trying to finalise our budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment